Features¶Some of the main features of Disorder are:
- full support for 1278.1-1995 PDUs
- built-in simulation entity and transmitter management
- built-in dead reckoning of entities and articulated parts
- geospatial coordinate conversion
- extensible framework for logging, PDU manipulation and transmission, defining and handling custom PDUs, etc.
- optionally uses multiple threads to take advantage of modern multi-core CPUs
- included SISO compliant enumerations and bitfields headers
- leverages the goodness provided by other open source projects including ASIO, Eigen, SEDRIS, GeographicLib, and Google Test
- extensive test suite to prove correctness and robustness across versions and platforms
- good documentation
Bug Reports and Feature Requests¶
These things are handled through this redmine instance. Just make yourself a new account and submit your complaints and problems as new issues.
Patches¶Patches should be submitted to our Review Board thingy. That way we can review them and provide you with feedback for each submission allowing you to track the progress of the patch. You'll need to make an account on our review board site and then you'll be able to submit things in any of the following ways:
- using the web interface
rbt postfrom RBTools for which you can find installation instructions on the Review Board website
- using the mercurial ReviewBoard extension directly in your repository clone
If you use rbt or the mercurial extension, inform it that the Review Board server you want to talk to is at
The library author can be contracted to add features to the library, integrate the library into your project, or whatever else you want within reason.
We accept donations in the form of old school check in USD only via snail mail. Why do we only use arcane technology for this? Simple. We don't want your donations to be fleeced by 3rd party clowns.
Make your check payable to Squall Line Software, LLC and send to:
Squall Line Software, LLC
P.O. Box 561512
Rockledge, FL 32956-1512
Please indicate that your donation should go toward Disorder development and provide some information about yourself and some way for us to contact you to properly thank you for your contribution.